- Gill, P., Marchment, Z., Corner, E., and Bouhana, N. (Forthcoming) “Terrorist Decision-Making in the Context of Risk, Attack Planning and Attack Commission”. Studies in Conflict and Terrorism
- Marchment, Z., Bouhana, N., and Gill, P. “Lone Actor Terrorism: A Residence-to-Crime Approach”. (Forthcoming) Terrorism and Political Violence.
- Corner, E. and Gill, P. (Forthcoming) “The Nascent Empirical Literature on Psychopathology and Terrorism”. World Psychiatry.
- Schuurman, B., Lindekilde, L., Malthaner, S., O’Conner, F., Gill, P., and Bouhana, N (Forthcoming). “End of the Lone Wolf: The Typology That Should Not Have Been”. Studies in Conflict and Terrorism
- Schuurman, B., Bakker, E., Gill, P., and Bouhana, N. (Forthcoming) “Lone Actor Terrorist Attack Planning and Preparation: A Data-Driven Analysis”. Journal of Forensic Sciences
- Gill, P., Horgan, J., and Corner, E. (Forthcoming) “The Rational Foraging Terrorist: Analysing the Distances Travelled to Commit Terrorist Violence”. Terrorism and Political Violence
- Silver, J., Gill, P. and Horgan, J. “Foreshadowing Targeted Violence: Assessing Leakage of Intent by Mass Murderers” (2018). Aggression and Violent Behaviour 38(1):94-100.
- Gill, P., Silver, J., Horgan, J., and Corner, E. (2017) “Shooting Alone: The Pre-Attack Experiences and Behaviors of U.S. Solo Mass Murderers with Implications for Threat Assessments”. Journal of Forensic Sciences 62(3):710-714.
- Gill, P. (2017) “Tactical Innovation and the Provisional Irish Republican Army”. Studies in Conflict and Terrorism 40(7): 573-585.
- Gill, P. and Corner, E. (2017) “There and Back Again: The Study of Mental Disorder and Terrorist Involvement”. American Psychologist 72(3): 231-241.
- Gill, P., Corner, E., Conway, M., Thornton, A., Bloom, M., and Horgan, J. (2017) “Terrorist Use of the Internet by the Numbers: Quantifying Behaviors, Patterns & Processes”. Criminology and Public Policy 16(1):99-117.
- Corner, E. and Gill, P. (2017) “Is There a Nexus Between Terrorist Involvement and Mental Health in the Age of the Islamic State?” The CTC Sentinel 10(1):1-10.
- Gill, P., Horgan, J., Corner, E. and Silver, J. (2016) “Risk Factors and Lone Actor Violent Events: The Problems of Low Base Rates and Long Observational Periods”. Journal of Threat Assessment and Management 3(3-4):165-173
- Gill, P. and Corner, E. (2016) “Lone-Actor Terrorist Target Choice”. Behavioral Sciences and the Law 34(5): 693-705
- Manique, P., Cao, Z., Gabriel, A., Horgan, J., Gill, P., … & Johnson, N. (2016) “Women’s Connectivity in Extreme Networks”. Science Advances 2: e1501742
- Meloy, J.R. and Gill, P. (2016) “The Lone Actor Terrorist and the TRAP-18”. Journal of Threat Assessment and Management 3(1): 37-52
- Gill, P., Horgan, J., and Piazza, J. (2016) “Counterterrorism Killings and Provisional IRA Bombings, 1970-1998”. Terrorism and Political Violence 28(3): 473-496
- Tench, S., Fry, H. and Gill, P. (2016) “Spatio-Temporal Patterns of IED Usage by the Provisional Irish Republican Army”. European Journal of Applied Mathematics 27(3): 377-402
- Morrison, J. and Gill, P. (2016) “100 Years of Irish Republican Violence”. Terrorism and Political Violence 28(3): 409-416
- Corner, E., Gill, P. and Mason, O. (2016) “Mental Health Disorders and the Terrorist: A Research Note Probing Selection Effects and Disorder Prevalence”. Studies in Conflict and Terrorism 39(6): 560-568
- Gill, P. (2015) “Towards a Scientific Approach to Identifying and Understanding Indicators of Radicalization and Terrorist Intent: Eight Key Problems” Journal of Threat Assessment and Management 2(3-4): 187-191.